One of the best ways a Pet Taxi service helps you and your pet is in making it to scheduled appointments at the veterinarian, groomer, airport, etc.
When your pet is traveling, it’s great to know Knowing that your friend is in caring, loving hands.
Our professional pet taxi carriers are trained and licensed in pet care services. We will pick-up and/ or drop off. Cats must be in crates. Dogs will be walked prior to the trip. Crates will be provided for pets.
Benefits of Pet Taxi Services:
For Your Pet:
- Making it to scheduled appointments
- Maintaining medical treatment when required
- Receiving love and personal attention
- Provides socialization with a person outside the family
- Having someone responsible in case of emergency
For you :
- Knowing that your pet in caring, loving hands
- Not having to impose on family, friends or neighbors
- Discreet, personalized service
Why Pet Taxi Service?
Pet owners cannot always adjust their schedule or be available when their pet needs to attend an appointment at the veterinarian, groomer, etc..
Sometimes the owner is ill or injured and unable to transport their pet to a scheduled appointment. When these situations occur, you have an option of using us to transport your pet.
Your pet will travel in an air-conditioned vehicle that is well maintained and fully insured.
Pet Taxi Services available:
- Transportation,… one way or round trip
- Fresh drinking water
- Waiting for pet
- Treat feeding (if allowed)
The Pets Home can make sure that your pet is taken care of, call today. (630) 854-8841