This Boarding Agreement (this “Agreement”) is made and entered into this day, by and between The Pet’s Home of Plainfield, LLC, an Illinois limited liability company (“the Boarder”) and the (“Pet Owner”) named below.
- Prices for services are to be discussed and agreed upon in advance by the owner of The Pet’s Home, and Pet Owner. For Pet Owner’s convenience, payments can be made by cash, check, or most major credit cards (subject to approval prior to services be rendered).
- The Pet’s Home reserves the right not to accept a dog into daycare or boarding for any reason. All rules of The Pet’s Home are subject to change at the sole discretion of The Pet’s Home.
- In the event that The Pet Owner’s dog becomes ill while in the care of The Pet’s Home, a member of The Pet’s Home will attempt to contract the Pet Owner. It is understood and agreed to by Pet Owner that Pet Owner authorizes The Pet’s Home and its representatives to obtain medical treatment for the dog and that all expenses incurred due to illness or accident are the sole responsibility of the Pet Owner. Any expenses due The Pet’s Home are to be paid in full at the time the Pet Owner picks up his/her dog up from The Pet’s Home. The Pet’s Home will not bill Pet Owner or accept partial payment.
- Pet Owner acknowledges that there is an inherent risk of injury of illness in any environment associated with day daycare and boarding, including, without limitation, risks associated with illness or injuries, illness form fights, rough play, contagious diseases (such as kennel cough and influenza) and/or unwanted pregnancies. Pet Owner agrees to assume full responsibility and hold The Pet’s Home, its members, owners, harmless from and against any and all claims for loss or injury (including legal fees) which may be alleged to have been incurred directly or indirectly by the dog or any person, animal or thing by the act of the dog, and except to the extent that the damage or injury may be due to willful misconduct of The Pet’s Home, Pet Owner personally assumes all responsibility and liability for any such claim.
- Pet Owner certifies that he/she is the actual owner of the dog, of is the duly authorized agent of the actual owner whose name is entered above.
- Pet Owner represents that the dog is free of any infectious disease and is vaccinated for DHPP, Bordetella, Influenza and Rabies. Pet Owner represents that the dog is also free of contagious parasitic problems, whether internal or external (including fleas & ticks,) and is free of any contagious skin disorder.
- Pet Owners will not hold The Pet’s Home responsible or liable for any disease or infection of the dog may pick up and transfer to other dogs outside The Pet’s Home.
- This agreement shall be binding Upon and inure to the benefit of The Pet’s Home and its successors and assigns, and Pet Owners, his/her successors, assigns, heirs, executors, legal representatives, administrators and beneficiaries.
- This agreement constitutes and expresses the complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, there being no oral or other plans or understandings between them affecting this agreement. This agreement may be modified, superseded, or voided any Upon the written and signed agreement of all the parties hereto.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to principles of conflicts of law.
- This agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts, each of which together shall constitute one original.
- Pet Owner represents that the information in the attached Boarding In-Take Form is true and that The Pet’s Home is reasonable to rely on the accuracy of said information.
The parties hereto have read, understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth today for the above boarding agreement and have signed this agreement on the date set forth below their signatures.